Sunday, 14 March 2004

exhaustion.

The past week has been pretty crazy methinks, and finally the lack of sleep - among other things - has taken its toll on me. I crashed last night (this morning!) around 4am, having hung out with friends who I have neglected since starting this job, and got up at 9pm. I got up a couple times in between, each time with a splitting headache, until I took Advil at around 4pm and got up at 9 feeling so very much better.

I don't know how the people I work with survive on so little sleep.

And tomorrow, hectic-ness and madness will continue. I'm looking forward to it - challenges every step of the way can only mean improvement and betterment for the self, no? :) Tomorrow will actually be a shopping day for me. I have to get a tonne of stuff before Tuesday dawn, for that will be when the wife arrives. The wife and the 18 month old baby... my boss' family. I will be searching for Pampers and diaper genies and baby powder, macaroni and cheese and Cheerios and goldfish crackers. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find these things cheaply? And what on earth are goldfish crackers?

I was supposed to meet up with a zillion people today, none of which happened. I'm enjoying being at home for the whole day. I love it. Thank God for my warm bed and my wonderful house - which I don't usually like actually, but today, I love it.

Anyway, I need to shower and get some more sleep. Gonna wake up in... a couple hours. Crazy life of movie makers. I love it. I can't wait to work on a local production. I've heard it's even more crazy mwahahhaa.

God bless :) Have a great week... and happy birthday Cleo... :)

No comments: