Why is it that I love to smoke? One wonders. I've relapsed twice since I quit in November 2002. TWICE! The first time was on Apr 21st last year and I smoked maybe a week? But then I decided nah, I've had enough of that. Oh, I remember that... it was because I was having so many problems with the whole church thing *shakes head* plus I was a bit down in the mouth. Oh well. And now the second time has landed me so ill I can barely breathe. Funny that I was just in hoppy in Jan for over a week due to asthma and what does the girl go and do? Smokes a pack a day a month later. Grrrrrrrrrreat.
So yeah, I don't think I'll be forgetting the horrors of smoking for a while yet. Remind me though, once in a while. I tend to forget the bad after a while. I think I've trained myself well in that aspect - although I suppose that means I don't learn my lessons. Hahahaha.
But it's so weird, the whole smoking thing. Someone who's stressed out and goes out for a smoke, will talk to another smoker... it's happened time and time again. Seriously. Especially on this movie. Funny though, the number of people who tell me not to smoke *grins* and the arguments they have with people who do want to smoke with me. Smoking can be such a social thing. But for me, it's more of a chain thing you know. Chain smoking. Ugh. So expensive.
So I gonna try again. Try try try again. No more smoking. Let's see if this time it will last.
Thursday, 4 March 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment