Tuesday, 16 March 2004

Production meeting notes

Yeah right. I am currently in a production meeting where I am pretending, trying my darndest to pretend to, be taking notes. What bollocks. There aren't any notes to take. I'm just being pretentious and pathetic and trying to update my blog :)

I LOVE this job. I'm going crazy because of it, but I really love this job. Argh. This does not bode well. Hmph.

Uh oh. We go for lunch. And Davina just had a brekkie that brought on a stomach-ache and is hardly recovered from it. Uh oh. I'm not looking forward to this. How can I get away with not eating? *eyes roll* Darnabunga. And it's not like I can bow out of this lunch - it's a lunch meeting. GAAAAAAAAH...

This meeting is most interesting. There's a bit of a powerplay thing. The Americans on one side of the table, the Australians on the other. And Davina in the middle. I can't believe this. How bizarre is that... I'm kinda one of the Aussies (after my boss "left me behind" last week) but I'm also one of the Americans (since my boss is American). Or maybe I'm making too big a deal out of this. We're all only here to make a movie. Correct??

Good grief. Anyway, Davina must run. What can I say but that I'm just darned bloody glad that I see Janice so much. And if she goes to Shanghai as planned then... Yay! I can room with her! :)

Big hugs.

No comments: