Friday, 12 March 2004

Rest assured...

that on this film, there is no one I'd rather work for than my boss. I love him to bits. No doubt about it, never any doubt about it.

Funny thing is though, he blows hot and cold like a... I don't know what. What blows hot and cold in the space of a minute? He's never ever done that to me, and I guess that's why I love him so much - because he has enough love for me to not do that. And when I first started working for him, when the pressures began to mount up to ridiculous amounts, he apologized in advance - said that I had to know that even though he might be short with me, even very short with me, even if he loses his temper, he still loves me. What kind of boss would do that, especially to an totally inexperienced PA. One wonders.

So this morning we came in for an 8:30am meeting. I didn't get off work until 1am this morning, and thank God I wasn't late. (I was very late yesterday) (But no one really knows that) (Phewf). Everyone was in a pretty good mood... until my boss switched on his computer and read an email from the higher-ups. Read an email from the people who have been squashing him since the beginning of this movie, being completely unfair about issues to deal with money and travel and family and stuff. My boss does not seeth inside when he gets mad. Not like his partner who was so mad she quit back in late Jan/early Feb. But BOY was he mad. He was so mad he almost threw his brandnew PowerBook across the room. He did throw his half-full cup of coffee though. He stormed out of the room, out of the office, back to the hotel. And he left me behind here.

I'm not worried that he left me behind, because I have stuff to do here. Unfortunately for me. How I would love to have headed back with him. But I'm currently here by myself, and looking at the car that I usually find solace in. Why? Because our driver is not here today, and the lonely car is all by itself in the little parking space at the office. I feel like sitting in the car just for the hell of it. Just to see if I can find some peace there.

My eyes are not open wide enough. I'm so tired. Not enough sleep, not half enough sleep. I'm glad I'm pretentiously busy at the moment. Heh.

Never a dull moment on this movie, and I'm glad of it in its own silly way. I just wish I had someone to talk to here! To be very honest, I don't know what I would do if my boss left. Ugh. Gives me shivers to think of it.

Need to go and get some fresh air. Thank God for God. Thank God that He would never leave me behind :) God bless.

No comments: