I just found an amazingly fun website. Okay, I took credit that doesn't belong to me... friend of mine sent it to me. It's keeping me up at 4am hahahaha... ridiculous!!!
Going home today was good fun. I bought Ben & Jerry's home. It was good fun to see the smiles that ice-cream can bring about! I can't believe my daddy is fifty. He doesn't seem that old...
My parents drove my grandma home. I did the washing up with my bro who is now over a head taller than I am. It was a lot of fun and we did it so quickly. It goes to show that chores can be fun too... we did the washing up during the Survivor commercial breaks. Funny. I really should go home more often I think. I just wish I had more of a heart to travel that kind of distance. I'm so... darned... lazy.
Got my phone back today. I wasn't sure I should because it means I don't have enough money to pay rent... but I needed to stop friends and things from calling my poor flatmate!
Liverpool rock. Coming back from two goals down AND playing with ten men! Phwoaaaaaaaaaaar!
I'm tired. I should go to bed. I promised the mostest loveliest girlie I'd go to church tomorrow morning. I will go.
Good night. God bless.
Father... I ask that You look after my family, that You will bless them and be good to them.
Sunday, 17 October 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment