It is a beautiful day for opening of The Vine Centre... and I ain't gonna be there because I have to work. Gone are the days of missing out on church things, I thought, when I work in a flower shop. Like YAH RIGHT. Gah!
It's gone 7:30am and I need to hurry up and shower and get my butt to work. It's only 7:30. Have I slept? But of course not. I spent all of yesterday hanging out and having fun and not doing an ounce of work. Well... that's not true. I did work. I just didn't work enough. So here I am, writing away like a college kid with a deadline and guess what... I haven't finished.
I might be going on 26 but some things never change.
Ooh. Shower and work. And why am I blogging when I should be writing a stupid proposal........?
God bless :) It's a beautiful day! And ooh aah to England for winning 2-0! The Beckham goal was stunning!! Yay!
Sunday, 10 October 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment