Sunday, 6 March 2005

america's next top model

It's the second Sunday since I started this job, that I woke at 7:30pm. I suppose last time there was more reason - I didn't sleep until past 6:30am having gone out... but I slept at 3 last night!! Good grief. I am actually really quite sick as well, which doesn't help. There are times when I feel like a druggie - I need my meds to keep me going - but hey, I don't seem to have much choice. Although maybe it would help if I quit smoking....

I have just been watching the final episode of America's Next Top Model (Season 3), and am now watching Chicago the movie. I have a stack of translation to finish, not to mention my huge problem of having no warm clothes... I leave Hong Kong Tuesday, and guess what I'm going to sub-zero weather. When I went to Shanghai, I borrowed clothes. I haven't had the TIME to go and borrow clothes this time! I'm in much trouble I think. I can't even find my warm warm undershirt that I was wearing in Shanghai. I remember I left one behind for my aunt... but I should still have one of them somewhere. Oh blastabunga. I CAN'T get sick!!!

Anyway. I honestly think that Catherine Zeta Jones does an amazing job.

Ya know something funny? Having hung with the director - my boss! - for the past week, I actually think this movie might really be very good if we all come through for him. The terrible thing is, however, that there are a million problems... but I believe we will come through for him. I'm so excited already hahahaha. Madness.

Work work work. How I love work :)

God bless.

No comments: