Sunday, 27 March 2005

two day holidays...

These past two days are probably the last consecutive days of holidays I will have until August. I'm glad I'm sick - it means I won't be sick during the days that I work...!! I have lost my voice - or most of it anyway - and don't want to pick up the phone even though it's been ringing. Even when Yong (action choreographer and key action trainer) called, I didn't pick up. I texted him instead.

Cough cough cough. My lungs feel raw. My throat hurts. My bad for not drinking water.

It's been a good two days of sitting around doing nothing. I'm glad I was sick - else I would have felt lonely and friendless haha. I can't believe I've honestly been doing absolutely nothing except sleep and get on the internet and watch TV. It seems so non-me!! But then, I hate going out when everyone else is out. Too many people. Still kinda wish I'd gone up to Shanghai. But then, I wouldn't have had much rest then.... rush there and rush back....

Million things to buy/get ebfore I go to China. Ack!! Can't wait until we actually go. Sitting around in HK really... hurry up and shoot hurry up and shoot!! I shouldn't say that. There are still a million things we have to do before we actually start shooting. I can't wait. This whole waiting thing, I tell you.

God bless :)

No comments: