Work stress. Smoke stress. Non-Christian behaviour stress. Mad mental stress. Boyfriend stress.
Always a happy girl. That's me. No room for error, no space to get upset. Stop talking about work. All that I can ever think of with regards to work are complaints, things that go wrong, things I can't do. I'm not like that. I'm a happy girl. Full of confidence.
Why is there a voice in the back of my head that says I told you not to go out with him?
How ironic. Thinking back to July when I almost made up my mind to leave him... And yet I thought I could deal with whatever that happened between us, good or bad. And I thought the worst thing would probably be his leaving me. Apparently not.
Satan has a fun way of dealing with me. Well, what can I say. I deserve this.
Stress and sleep. I need sleep. I thought today would be a long day... nope. Tomorrow will be much worse. I can see that now. At least I was looking forward to today. How is it that I don't look forward to tomorrow?
So many things in my head. Just wish it would all stop. Bed. I need to sleep.
God bless. Those going to Sri Lanka this weekend are in my prayers.
Friday, 18 March 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment