I get up too late for church again.
It's gone 3:30am and I should sleep. I have a full day of meetings tomorrow - or rather, later.
Sat at home after I got up... nothing to do. It's weird, the life of a workaholic who gets a day off. I don't quite know what to do with myself. No friends to hang with, no boyfriend to pester :) I'm not complaining. It's just weird.
I remember the times when I tell people work is not everything. You gotta have a life beyond work, and it's strange how I don't seem to have that. Or maybe I do and I just don't realize. Reflecting on my life at 26. I don't seem to have a balanced out life at all.
Anyway. My hair's about dry. I can sleep now. Darn it man, I need a haircut. I've never had wet hair problems before.... well, not for the past eight years anyway. Gah.
Good night :) God bless.
Monday, 21 March 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment