Wednesday, 23 August 2006

False starts.

-- I found a place for $4700, 400 sq feet, near my old place in Sheung Wan! It's pretty cheap huh, considering prices are sky high these days! And it comes with wardrobe and fridge and sofa and bed frame - which fits my mattress!!! - and a washer. I think it's a washing machine gwa... I don't think it's a dishwasher hahahaha!
-- Go for it... if you have the money...
-- I don't.
He coughs.
-- But where will I live?!!!
-- With me.
-- But what if you get a girlfriend or something?
He rolls his eyes.
-- I hope you don't regret this...
I grin.

I've been complaining/talking/whinging about my state of homelessness ever since Eric and I signed the divorce papers - I'm kidding, Eric is my former flattie, nothing more hahaha. It's strange how we both decided to move on but then are both lost in space right now. He's complaining about having to travel back to Lantau, I'm complaining about being homeless when I could very well travel back to Fanling but argh! No! Argh!

If I had a steady job...

Have to remind myself not to think like that. It brings on depression and even more negativity. I don't quite understand my current state of mind. PMS!!! Maybe that's it!!!

In the shower just now, I was thinking maybe I'd win Mark Six and be able to pay a whole year's worth of rent. Hai. If I had the dosh though, I'd put it towards a better education for the bro. Hmph. My poor bro.

Liverpool just won (on aggragate) their qualifying match against Maccabi Haifa by the skin of their teeth. They ALWAYS do that. Worried me half to death.

Okay. And here's proof that I suck at video games - whether they be online games or PS2 games or whatever: Poor horse. Look at his wings. Sigh.

God bless.

No comments: