Friday, 11 August 2006

Repost: Undone Deal.

So a week or so ago - maybe two weeks or so ago - I tried to post a post about my work status, but pictures wouldn't upload and me being stubborn old me refused to change the post and hence it never got posted.

In the two weeks since that happened, I have been busy as .... and um have not had time to update. Until yesterday when I wrote the shortest post I've ever written hahahaha...

The job in Beijing didn't work out - which obviously means God doesn't mean for me to leave Hong Kong. I mean, to be refused into the same company in Beijing twice and to have been booted back from Shanghai earlier in the year. Yeah, yeah, I get the point.

I remember asking God in April what the beep He wanted me to do, and I remember getting so desperate I actually asked Him whether He wanted me to change my field of work. And I remember very clearly the phonecall the next day asking me to go in for an interview that afternoon and then starting work the day after. I guess the movie biz isfor me then.

Right now, the desperation is less job-related and more living-related. I am currently homeless, bumming in a friend's flat all the time. Eight months of bumming is a bit much if you ask me. My worldly possessions are in the parents' house in Fanling which is rather far to say the least. I love living with this guy but I think I'm a. getting in his way of getting girls and b. getting in his way in general *sigh*

Anyway. It's almost 5am and even though I'm not working till 12 hours later, I think I should go catch up on some sleep. Ack I have to get up at 10:30 to finish off some casting stuff. Hopefully I'll get more sleep after that though... this film is so not worth getting annoyed over. At least on the last one I had a good time and we had a good crew. Geez.

Good night. God bless.

No comments: