Wednesday, 30 August 2006

Griefness Goodness.

I was making a mental list of things that I really want or wish I had...

Number one should be living the Godly life. Or walking along my life path with God. Or knowing what God wants me to do. Or... you know, all the God-related things. But no. Number one was I want a home. Which is ultra sad, I think *shakes head* God will provide... provided that you are walking along His path with Him. No?!

I am dreading the coming months - weeks even. I am translating an awful script and it looks like I won't be paid for this at all. I have been asked to work on the film though, but so far the crew I know are working on it are... well. Scary People. And you know with films, it's always up in the air even if it seems very certain. And this one seems so uncertain it's almost a joke.

You always know when you're straying (well, usually) when you're not at peace with what you're doing or where you're going. Right now, I am so not at peace. Hahahaha. Maybe it's just cos it's an awful script. Hahahaha...

Oh well. A promise is a promise. And I said I would do it. Must remember to learn to ask for PAYMENT. Why. Why!!!! *sigh*

I suck.

God bless.

No comments: