Sunday, 20 August 2006

I hate being late.

I'm always late - except for work. I am the sort of person who is always late and I hate it. I hate being late and yet for some reason I can't seem to snap out of it. I think I get complacent about travelling times... (unless it's an early morning thing - I can't get up in the mornings...)

Anyway. There are times when I am purposely late - because I don't want to have to make small talk, mainly. And so when I walked into The Vine Centre on Saturday at 7:05pm I didn't really expect 180 to have started, but at least be close to it. I sat for 45 mintues. Doing nothing.

I could have gone to the dinner thing that I was supposed to, said hi, left at 7:45pm and still made it in time for worship *sigh*

Oh well. My posts aren't showing up on blogger. I must have pissed someone off. Heh.

I miss you Reneeeeeeeeeee

God bless.

No comments: