Dear ShuShu,
Shanghai was great. Even though I had barely any time to do anything in Shanghai, it was still great. I don't know why.
For the first time in three years, I went to Shanghai and didn't see the ex. It was strange... I really only know one corner of Shanghai well. I know everywhere else through the ex, and even though I didn't get much time in Shanghai, it was time enough to realize yet again how vast and beautiful and mysterious that city really is. I love Shanghai.
I wonder if I will ever know Shanghai as intimately as I hope.
So after an eventful two days in Shanghai, I am absolutely knackered and I do so wish I could get tomorrow off. I guess not though *sigh* I still owe CW the translation -.-" Uh oh.
Anyhoo. I suppose I should go to bed now. I am actually trying to feed my horse, but I can't access neopia. Yet again *sigh* my poor horse.
Good night Shu. Have a good holiday tomorrow :D
Zys! God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment