So in view of things that are happening in Hong Kong, and after my conversation with ML last night, I've decided that it's time to do the fasting thing. I actually don't know how well this is going to work because I've never done it before so I don't really know the protocol and the only references I remember about the fasting thing comes with wearing sackcloth and smearing oneself with ash/dust or something. Hm. The other reason I don't think it will work is because well... I got offered some yummy chocolate today and I took some having completely forgotten about the fast. I ate three-quarters of it... and then swore out loud and wrapped it up in its package *shakes head* *rolls eyes* Typical. The third reason I don't think it will work is because I always go through non-eating periods (though those are more because I have no time to eat...) It's like, what makes this non-eating period any more specialler than those.
Oh well. Besides the fact three-fourths of choco, I've had a mugga coffee and half a can of Sprite. With a slice of lime. That's okay... right...?
*sigh* Oh well. I've been asking God to put a stop to the stuff going on in Hong Kong whilst typing emails and entering in ID numbers and stuff. Perhaps I should be really properly praying hard for an extended period of time but I always fall asleep during those sessions. GAAAHHHHHHHH.
I need a copy of Fasting for Dummies.
God bless.
Tuesday, 8 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment