It's 4:56am and they just wrapped on set. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep soon *yawn* I'm eating this super gross shu peen. It's "Savoury Prawn Flavour". I thought it might be like the prawn cocktail flavour (so yum). But no. Ugh. It's so gross. Not as bad as the cucumber flavoured one. But still. Ugh.(Note: I've not actually tried the cucumber flavoured one. But I've heard enough horror stories about it...)
Anyway. Night shoots and I agree with each other - mainly because less people come to bother me with questions - and thus I am kinda getting my work done and kinda enjoying this tranquil time. There are times when I miss the hustle and bustle of the day time and answering ten billion questions a day, but this is good too. I do miss being on set though.
Daylight strikes quite early. It's just gone five, the weather is cloudy/rainy, but it's already totally light outdoors. There have been days when I thought it must be half six or seven but actually it's only 5ish. Here's a picture of the gorgeous sun. Okay. Gotta get back to work... I'm sleepy today. I wonder why. Must be the yucky crisps. Yuck. YUCK.
ZysShu. Good night :D
God bless.

2 comments:
Hahaha! "Shouldn't be as bad as the cucumber one" was what i was thinking when i read how gross you thought the shrimp chip was! was is really that bad? Have you tried the cherry tomato one? and lime (or lemon?) one???
man what is going on? trying to merge vegetable flavours with chips???? like some sort of a health lure when it isn't? hehe sounds fascintating.. but I don't think I'll try them... lemme know how the cucumber ones are! haha
Post a Comment