Wednesday, 30 May 2007

Randomness.

It's 9:30am and I am supposed to be sleeping... I have to be at work by around 6pm and my hair is still wet. All the more reason to blog first.


This princess unicorn (mwahahahaaa) belongs to the 1st Assistant Director of our Action Unit. I call her my horse. She's uber soft and she reminds me of Vad (see left). Heh.


The remnants of this mun heung (mosquito coil) kept the mozzies off me. Somehow, I honestly do not know how, the veiny/bony part of my left foot managed to get bitten twice. I wear shoes. And socks. I do not know how the moz got into my shoe/sock. Honestly *shakes head*


And lastly. I had this beng of meen at 4am. My Ah Jie bought it for me at 10ish. Six hours later, it was still dang good :D

Anyhoo. Okay. I shall stop resisting sleep now :D

God bless.

No comments: