Sunday, 10 June 2007

Flowers.


Today I went to buy flowers. I had orders to buy an extravagant bouquet of flowers. I tried. It didn't go as planned.

Anyhoo. As I was in the car leaving the flower shop, I totally felt I'd be ripped off. I'd been told to get casablanca lilies as they are the biggest when open, and well, fifty stalks are quite a lot. Damn heavy. But not big enough. Not even close.

I'd actually wanted a big bouquet of lots of different things that matched well together. But. Where I am, choice is rather... limited. Casablancas, roses, chrysanthemums *sigh* So I was told to get casablanca lilies only. No mix and match cos they weren't sure how that would turn out.

Anyway. I was sitting in the car, pulling out from the parking space, and I really really really really really missed Graham32. They're the best when it comes to flowers. No contest.

Aie.

God bless. ZysShu.

No comments: