-- Oh SHIT!!
-- What?
-- We didn't take any photos!!
-- Hahahahahaaa...
A couple of my friends went up to Shanghai over the weekend and partied until this evening whereby they rushed onto the plane to back to Hong Kong to go back to work tomorrow. My crazy friends, I tell you.
I suppose the fact that I travelled five hours to go hang out with them for roughly... five hours... makes me even crazier. I forgot to include the travel back there. So yeah, I travelled ten hours to hang with them for five. Oh well. Five is better than zilch. And I got ribena!!!
It didn't rain this time that I went to Shanghai - although for much of the trip I wasn't in a particularly good mood. But I didn't call the ex because I thought I would be hanging with the friends... Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter anymore, whether it rains everytime I go to Shanghai. Not to him, anyway.
Anyway. Instead of going to church, I spent Sunday afternoon at Boonna Cafe on Xinle Lu. Sorry God. But dang good man. But so many memories on Xinle Lu... The terrible spa/massage place with the girls, the awful rain, the lack of cabs, walking into the gothic church (dripping so much water a waiter followed us with a mop) that was actually an empty 40s lounge, finally calling WK for help even though none of us wanted, and WK cabbing from Xintiandi to the hotel to drop the others off and then to the gothic church to rescue us drenched girls, and back to the hotel again. Then there was the Nepalese place (that has since moved to Julu Lu)... Man. Memories.
Yah well. Shanghai. How much do I love thee. I managed to walk around in Shanghai on Sunday for about forty minutes. The weather was gorgeous. The trees were gorgeous. I love it there.
Anyhoo. I am munching on Camembert as I am typing this. Or I was until I decided I have no patience for blogging with one hand...
So I should go bus teef and then head to bed.
ZysShu. God bless :D
Wednesday, 20 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment