Day off. Yay! Hence I'm not hurrying off to bed. Not that I ever hurry off to bed. I'm the don't-wanna-sleep-don't-wanna-get-up type. This type of human being is probably one of the most annoying. I annoy myself sometimes.
Anyway. Here are some events that I missed but which are worth mentioning...
- Eva & John's wedding :D Yay!
- Katherine & Gray's wedding :D Yay!
- Winnie & Jonathan's wedding :D Yay!
- Fion & Ed's wedding :D Yay!
(So many May weddings... and I missed them ALL - two in the States, two in HK. How come none in China... not that I would be able to make it to a wedding in China either...)
Other things on my mind:
- Khalil's official page has been revamped and it looks gooooooooood...
- I am contractually not allowed to take on freelance jobs and one of the producers just asked me about a translation job in the next few weeks for one of his other films hahahaha...
- My bro passed his driving test and is now officially allowed to drive. Except my parents won't let him. Not even to church or to the market (which are what... seven minutes away) with them next to him. I feel so bad for the kid. But what can one do.
- Having to work normal hours in June *shakes head* I gotta go back to sleeping at night. Darn.
- Nikita
- Holidaying in Spain. Holidaying in Thailand because I've never been. Visiting London. I miss London.
- Opening a bar...
And funnily enough, I might, just might, be offered work on another film. Which means I will go directly from this to that. Which means I will have gone directly from the first to this to that. Which means much tiredness for me. Which will also mean I might freeze because I've sent most of my winter clothes back to Hong Kong.
But I really don't want to pass up the chance to work on this film... because it's only for three months, and who knows when the next time I get to work will be...
Oh the other hand, I'm still wondering whether I should stay in Hong Kong and get more involved at church. It's funny. I want to be a part of the revival. I want to be a part of it all. And yet I want to stay on the peripherals. Talk about split personality *eyes roll*
Anyhoo. We'll see whether God closes the door :D I'm so awful. I just leave all the big decisions to Him... and I'll go wherever hahaha.
Good night. ZysShu.
God bless.
Sunday, 3 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment