Sunday, 24 June 2007

To aircon or not to aircon...

I don't like aircon because it makes me sneeze. But I can't not have aircon because it's so bloody hot. Can't have it all, eh? I'm just glad on the last day of coolness, I got to take a walk in the beautiful streets in Shanghai. Because that really was the last day. We walked for what... 45 minutes, and didn't really break a sweat. These days all you need to do is stand outside and the sweat will come. No kidding.

Anyhoo. I am still addicted to facebook *eyes roll*

For some odd reason, I just took on yet another freelance translation thing. I'm pretty bored in the office these days, but I could go on being bored. Oh well :) Guess I can't sleep the whole Sunday away now.

Okay. I think I'm gonna start watching Nikita now. And then translate while I'm watching. Dang, I also wanted to finish those books. Hmph.

Good night :D I think I can stop using the "remembered to use label" label now because I remember! Yays!

God bless. ZysShu.

No comments: