Wednesday, 13 June 2007

Steam.

My goodness when I'm angry, people will swerve to avoid me. It's hilarious. Just now as I stormed out of my office the people in the corridor all took steps back. I felt like someone from a cartoon/animation, with fire raging all around me. It was quite amusing. Or... it would have been had I not been so mad.

I work in an office of six. There are many more people in the offices around me but in my particular office - corner office! but no view - there are six people. Four gals, two guys. And I cannot stand either of the two guys. One is the reason I wanted to quit back in March (or whenever it was). He is absolutely useless here, being unable to speak Mandarin (thank God even though I can't really speak it either, at least I can get by...) and so I (but my Ah Jie even more so) have to do much of his work. To make things worse, he has just about the worst attitude in the entire production (of course, only to us who are inferior)... and I thought I was bad.

The other guy is the typical hot-blooded Chinese bloke. He tries hard and is delegated much important work and hence it's really very wrong that he is paid to be an assistant but given a production manager's work. But anyway. Because he is responsible for certain things like accommodation, his attitude has gotten worse and worse over the weeks and we are a point where I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. I don't like people who think they know everything. Ugh. And then they screw up what I'm trying to do because they think I'm wrong.

Anyway. The camera boys were just in here and I died of laughing talking to them so I started this post off in a very bad mood and here I am dying of laughter.

Anyhoo. God bless. ZysShu.

No comments: