Saturday, 10 January 2009

BLEAGH.

I passed out from the meds on the sofa, and woke up to find a baby cockroach in my empty mug that had had Ribena in it. Sigh. So I picked up my mug and took it into the kitchen and then put the tap on high speed because I wanted to drown the damn thing. But of course the water overflowed into the sink, giving the roach a chance to escape *sigh* It tried hard to get out of the water, but I lifted the strainer thing out so that the water would flush the little insect down the drainpipe. It took a while but I did it. And now I'm paranoid that the little sucker will cling onto the pipe or something and crawl back up into my house. Or crawl onto some other pipe and come back up through the sink in the loo. Or into the pipe that goes into my washing machine. GAH. Why didn't I think to smash the darned thing before flushing it down the drain?!?!?! -.-"

And does that mean there are more cockroaches in my flat? Sigh. I hate it when this happens. Sigh. SUCKERS.

God bless my flat. Sigh.

No comments: