Okay. I, apparently, have issues with condemnation. I probably do but I haven't quite figured out how to work out these issues (err... prayer would be a starter, yes I know that, I don't know how else to start working the issue out...)
Anyway. So here's the latest thought that is running around my head: What the frick is WRONG with me??? And I ask this question of myself because I am back to square one. Or maybe not square one. Maybe triangle one. I am so unimpressed - and yet I am loving every minute of it. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
Does this count as having condemnation issues?? *sigh*
And to think I loved the sermon I heard yesterday, I took that step forward, crossed that line without even thinking. Perhaps maybe I should have thought more carefully? But when you are called, you respond. You don't think twice. You don't need to think twice. Should I have thought about it?
Lies! Traps! And here I am, watching myself walk into a trap. What is wrong with me? Why have I not yet found the word willpower???
Sigh. God bless.
Sigh. Shakes head.
God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment