Monday, 13 February 2012

Confused?!!

Was reading Luke 13:24-25 today... About the Narrow Door to the Kingdom of Heaven and how we have to enter in before it's too late... This message always fazes me because I always think of God as being merciful and wanting all of His children to be there in the Kingdom. It's a hard - and very challenging for me personally - lesson because I've always been the kind of person to take advantage of God's mercy and forgiveness and love. I mean, how else could I have put off the God thing until only a few years ago?!

There *is* a chance you can't get in. And that is scary and it hurts. Because some of my closest friends - in fact, most of my closest friends - they won't get in (pending a miracle)... and that sucks.

God have mercy on my friends and myself....

No comments: