1. Watched Whitney Houston's funeral. It was beautiful. Really, really beautiful. Beautiful words, beautiful music, beautiful church. I was very touched, there was so much love. May the love continue, and may God bless her family.
2. Got up to have lunch with SG who's in town for a few weeks. Met up with her before I left on tour two weeks ago, and it's good to hang out and chat and share and pray. I have so few friends who I can really get into the God stuff with. It's my own fault - I never saw the need to, so I never invested in this and after 11+ years of going to the same church, I have no one to talk to about church stuff. How bizarro is that. In any case, I'm blessed to have her in my life. So we had lunch and we chat and we chat and we chat and then we went to church and we prayed :)
3. Church was amazing. This is the year of the Lord's favour. This is the year of Jubilee. Amen.
4. Dinner with family is sometimes more a necessity than something I particularly want to do. But it's good to spend time with the fam, so spend time we did.
5. Got home to spend some me time listening to new music. Was recently introduced to the music of Rich Aucoin, so he was blaring from my speakers for a while.
6. Followed the Liverpool game on soccernet (the woes of cutting my TV subscription *sigh*) and yay! We won! Yay!
7. Watched a live stream of the Mavs@ Knicks game. JLin for the win... again!!!
8. I was given a picture for the first time in my life. It was a hilarious picture and it fit me so well. Hahaha. What an idiot... *eyes roll* In any case, I will work to change the picture (it is a representation of my life at its current state) into something a little more... fruitful... hahaha. And I was also given confirmation that a season of change is upon me. I know. I've been getting too comfortable. The lazy side of me likes comfortable, and I might complain about challenges and obstacles, but actually, life is so much more interesting when there are challenges and obstacles!!!! Anyhoo, I look forward to the Lord's favour, and His many blessings. Ahhhh. So blessed :D
So... it's been a fabulous Sunday... and I look forward to it being a fabulous week!! Woohoo!! God bless :D
Monday, 20 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment