Sunday, 5 February 2012

Still hopeless. Still romantic.

Maybe that will never change :)

Re-watched a wonderful film with the late, great Heath Ledger, and the always cute Joseph Gordon-Levitt called Ten Things I Hate About You. The conclusion to watching it again is that I'm so glad I was a teenager in the 90s... 10TIHAY over Twilight ANY day.

And one of the best soundtracks ever, is the 10TIHAY OST. I love it. I'd never heard of Joan Jett until this film... eek. And I'd never heard of Semisonic until this film too... So here is my song of the week: FNT by Semisonic



I'm surprised that you've never been told before
That you're lovely and you're perfect
And that somebody wants you

I'm surprised that you've never been told before
That you're priceless and you're precious
Even when you are not new

God bless the teenagers.

No comments: