Monday, 23 August 2004

Guangxi and back again

Back home in Hong Kong. Back at home with the two cats and no flatmate. He's in Canada. Listening to the TV commentary for some sport in the Olympics. I think it might be the 800m wheelchair race. Listening to Jay Chou in the background. Remembering that Jay Chou has a November concert that I probably won't be able to go to. How sucky is that.

Was gonna do so much today, but crashed at home. Woke up and started looking for my notebook and I can't find it. I think I might have left it on the plane. I'm so worried. It has all my kids' addresses in it. I'm so dweeby *sigh* Wish someone could just shoot me.

Kinda miss the kids. It was so cool to hang out with them. I hope we made an impact on their lives. I hope things will change, things will grow, lives will be changed, thoughts will be challenged. Baise. What an amazing place.

Back to the bumming life in Hong Kong. I don't think that I really have time to bum because I have a million other things to do. I might get a job as an RA. Hopefully it will pay relatively well. That way I might be able to go to Shanghai in the near future.

My eyes are closing and I am not thinking logically. Oh wait, I never think logically. I think the cats miss Eric. Poor cats. I should go and um... sleep I think. Good night.

God bless. Thank you for the prayers and the support. We couldn't have done it without you... God blessed us through you. Thank you. Huggles. Good night.

No comments: