Friday, 27 August 2004

Headache.

LIFE! Ugh.

I'm not particularly good at talking about people. I mention names without meaning to etcetc. But I was discussing earlier this evening (actually it was quite late at night) how you can bring up an issue with someone without jeopardizing someone else, and how you can bring up an issue when you're not sure you can go to that person in love. The answer? You can't. Not really. So what does this mean? Prayer.

The power of prayer. Talk about finding comfort in it. It's powerful, what can I say?

Today was a rather eventful one. Prayer and fasting. Guangxi girls reunion. Meeting at HKU for new job. Coffee with UltraViolet 2nd Unit crew. Meeting Grace in the evening. Meeting with some of the UltraViolet Main Unit crew. Drinks with those same people. Eventful indeed.

I need clothes. I have no idea what to wear. I'm flying to Singapore tomorrow for a wedding and I have no clothes to wear. I want to jump out a window.

I need sleep. I have no idea what to bring to Singa. I'm not even sure I'll get up in time for the flight. I wish my flatmate was here. I'd feel so much better.

Okay sleep. It's nearly 3am. I should sleep. Sleep sleep. Sleep. Watching girls dive off a 3m springboard. Watching Guo JingJing, willing her to win the gold.

Sleep. God bless.

No comments: