Sunday, 16 July 2006

The Disappearance.


As if.

So I was introduced to Neopia, where I am proud owner of a unicorn (who I refer to as my horse) who eats, and goes to school and likes to read books... It all began when I decided that playing Bejeweled for ten hours was beginning to feel monotonous, and thus I participated in a conversation whereby I was introduced to this wonderful world of online pets. Aiyah.

Let's just say my addictive personality was (is!) in full throttle.

My good friend Alan asked me whether I wanted a tamagochi for Christmas.

Besides the horse, I am not currently doing anything much. So I can afford a quick update without writing a thesis:

I am working on a new film... we start shooting in Hong Kong end of July - they started filming in Paris beginning of July. We film till mid/late August (how do you definte the 18th or 19th? Is that mid Aug or late Aug?) and then my friends are going to Taiwan immediately after that... but much as I want to go, I don't think my body can take it. I do believe we'll be filming 14-hour days, which means we work 16- to 18-hour days. Ughness.

I have to move my stuff out of Tseung Kwan O before August but because I am working I cannot fathom how this is gonna happen. I guess what makes things worse is that I have absolutely no place to move to.

I have received information about several new projects. I have absolutely no idea which one is going to really work out - since in the movie industry, it's all talk and no action. Or very little action. As in very little. You get the point.

And lastly, congratulations to Brooke & Ephraim :D

God bless!

No comments: