A little while back I went to an interview for a job with a big film company in Beijing. Local Chinese yes, but big enough. The job was offered to my ex, who is definitely the better person. Another opening has come up in the company, and they are looking to hire me this time, and if I am correct, it's a no competition kind of thing.
The past week I have been listening to talk about films coming over to Asia. From Wayne Wang to Stanley Tong to that old director from Empire Strikes Back to some TV director from Germany. Productions coming over from France and Germany and Canada and the States.
After the last interview and not getting the job, I'd given up all notion to move away from Hong Kong and decided that the move will happen when God decides it should happen. I've been flat-hunting again and you know, getting on with my life. And this job opening in Beijing is really causing a headache.
So what does it mean? Do I have the energy to get all excited about moving again? Do I ever want to move? Does God want me to move or is this just some red herring thrown into my path again?
I wish I were happy to be ordinary. I'm so tired of all this already. Maybe it's cos I haven't had enough sleep thus I am complaining. But really. Enough. Argh.
Okay. I'm going to sleep for half an hour. Maybe I'll feel better afterwards.
God bless.
Tuesday, 18 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment