Friday, 21 July 2006

To be... or not to be?

Funny how the post title is the same name my ex gave herself on msn when she was offered a job by the same company. Odd, no?

The words Pastor Tony (or maybe it was someone else...) said a while back - when moving, one should consider a number of things. On the list, should be Is there a good church around that I can go to and participate in?

I have been asked why this is a consideration, since I don't exactly partake actively in my church. Well. It is. I suppose it's the way I've been brought up.

Anyway. So I have this job offer. It's no small offer... good money, housing, travelling all the time, two years bound by contract... It will be a challenge - no small challenge (how come I get the feeling I'm repeating myself) - and I tend to give up on challenges that I don't think I can handle. Which wouldn't be an option here. I'd lose a job, the trust of people in a big company, and probably the friendship of someone who's become a good friend. Aiyah. I don't like working with friends though. Especially in the long term *shakes head*

Who do I know in Beijing... I need to know if I still have access to my horse...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA...

Save me someone please. Tell me what I should do. I suppose the fact that I am not overly enthusiastic says a lot. But I think that's backlog (backlog?) from the last time I was all enthusiastic about moving and it didn't work out...

ARGH.

God bless. I think I should shower and sleep.
My new motto: when in doubt, go to sleep. HAHAHAHAHAAAAA....

No comments: