I was bored during the matches today. It didn't help that I was sitting next to very noisy annoying German people. Also didn't help that I didn't like either team...
Anyway. I copy this from Andy G's site, word for word:
Our Father who art in heaven
On football cast your gaze
Germany none
Argies one
In Berlin as it is in heaven
Give us today an England win
And forgive us our swear words
As we forgive Crouch
as he misses from five years again
And lead us not into desperation
But deliver us for the semi-final
So that England can be the kingdom
The power and the glory
At least until the next match
Amen
I am actually more caught up in the happenings at Wimbledon than I am in the World Cup. I don't quite know why. I am also beginning to worry for Liverpool because their first match is versus Michael-Ballack-ed Chelsea. Hai.
Todd Woodbridge is doing online chats while Wimbledon is going on, and is answering questions for a couple of hours. One of the questions was as follows:
Do you think England will shut down for a day if Tim Henman/Andy Murray wins Wimbledon the same day the country wins the world cup?
Todd's answer: If that happens, I think England will shut down forever.
Hahahahahahhahahahaaaa
God bless. God bless England. God save the Queen...
Oh yeah... happy reunification day... :D
Saturday, 1 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment