Friday, 22 April 2011

Dancing in the rain.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

What a beautiful statement :D As said by a director who hadn't made a movie in five years. And then a year after he said it, he won best director at the HK film awards. Nice one.

I recently met a Little Boy. Little as in six years younger than me. Or eight. Maybe six. Hahaha. I don't honestly know - he's so silly and makes me laugh and is completely irreverent and I never know when he's being serious/honest/truthful and when he's pulling my leg -.-" Yeah, kinda reminds me of Shu.

The problem is, after breaking my Shanghai boy's heart, I realised (way too late *sigh*) that I'm not just risking my own heart when it comes to relationships. I mean, I can deal with my own broken heart, but I really can't bear breaking someone else's heart again. Especially not someone who's wonderful and sweet and kind and loving... My poor Shanghai boy :( And now I'm really wary about starting new relationships. Which I suppose, is the right way to go. I mean, why embark on something where you share a big part of your life with someone, if it's not going to last? Okay, that was a lame question. It's more like I just don't want to break yet another person's heart...

Life was so easy with Shu. There was no second-guessing (well, not until he fell in love with someone else) and he knew me inside-out and it was fabulous. But it was not meant to be. Oh well. Must. Stop. Dwelling.

God, please protect (and bless) the Little Boy. And my Shanghai boy. And Shu.

No comments: