Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Forgivelessness.

I have problems with forgiving people, including myself. I think I've blogged about this before, but this has been bugging me the past couple of weeks. Or days. I think it's because it's Easter. Anyway.

Specifically, I can think of three people (not including myself) who I desperately need to find forgiveness for. Two of these people, are not in any direct way related to me. I rarely see them, and whether or not I forgive them is of no consequence to them. It only affects me. The bizarrely strange thing is that these two people are related, but I met them independently of each other, and the things that they did that made me this upset are completely unrelated (and, in fact, happened a good eight years apart).

The third person is my mum. I still find it bizarre that I need to forgive her. Such a pathetic daughter. Anyway.

And of course, there's me. And all the stupid things I've done, stupid things I've said, etcetc.

Righty-ho. I'm going to sleep now... and before that, I pray for forgiveness. It's almost Easter. Jesus died for me. Who am I to not forgive me? And who the heck am I to judge people around me? Chee sin.

God bless.

No comments: