I'm losing skin on the top of my fingertips and my left hand fingers feel uber weird when I type, but otherwise the guitar playing is going pretty well. It's amazing what you can learn on the internet - and therefore if I suck, it's entirely my own fault. Hmm. Since when I did become such a negative person?
The roads are still forked in front of me. There's a road labelled "Head" and a road labelled "Heart". Throughout my entire life, I've always been a "Heart" kinda girl, and right now I'm leaning towards the Heart road, which is dangerous. Oh so dangerous.
But anyway, I was talking to SS this evening, and he was telling me what I've been saying my entire life until now - This is your life. In other words, I can't just give up everything I love to make the dosh. The thing is though, I don't hate this job that I have now... it's really not that bad (except for the lack of schedule mainly) and I get to learn so much. But oh my gosh I miss making film :(
Bizarrely, today whilst chatting to SS, he needed a bubble machine for a shoot later this week so I called a good friend of mine who works in production, and happened to mention that I might be stepping out of this current job that I have and would she have anything that I can do...? And she told me that on the production that she is working on, they are looking for a 2nd AD. That blew my mind. Because that puts everything into an entirely different light. Because that means that I could potentially have a job if I quit. And then God willing, I might have other jobs... If. I. Quit. If...
So. It's time to pray some more hey... One of the great things about my life is that I know God is with me whichever route I go... And He's always closed doors of the roads that I shouldn't go down... Blessed am I. Now... for some door closing please...
God bless.
Monday, 11 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment