Just wanted to remember it... because I don't know when the next time I will have another indulgent week like this... so I'll start with the day Boss left town -
Mon 18 Apr - sat in front of computer to do a bit of editing; did pilates...
Tues 19 Apr - sat in front of computer to do a bit of editing; sushi with K+T, their baby Aidan & their friend P, then went for guava shaved ice (SO GOOD) and went to K+T's place for some mahjong (yay!!!!!)
Wed 20 Apr - sat in front of computer (but didn't do anything); met up with Hendrix for dinner & did a walkabout in TST
Thu 21 Apr - went to K+T's place for mj (YAYYYY) and then got two jobs in the process, so went for a meeting at 9pm...
Fri 22 Apr - went to Shenzhen with gear in the morning (first job); watched Arrested Development in the pm with the sister; travelled to Yuen Long for bro's 18th birthday dinner :D
Sat 23 Apr - did a lot of editing for that second job (met up with Hendrix late afternoon for milo dinos and he came up to help - though I know really, that was his excuse to come up to my place hahaha), had Tsui Wah around midnight before heading home for more editing...
Sun 24 Apr - had a two-hour nap before getting up to finish the edit, dropped it off at noon, then went for dimsum lunch with Benners girls who were in town... got home, took a nap, then went for birthday drinks with N...
Mon 25 Apr - Boss is back, but still went out to get some sun with the sister, then dinner & dessert with SS...
And now that Boss is back, he asked how much I've done on his edit (um... practically nothing...) and he wanted to see the edit, but I asked him to give me another two days. So the next two days, I really must get my act together and do a lot of editing or else I am screwed hahahahaha -.-" I had way too much fun this past week :D But I love it.
In other news, I have (once again) realised how much of a girl I am -.-" You know how the littlest of things can send a girl spinning off into a world of her own... so yeah, I've kinda done that *eyes roll* I'm so glad that I'm gonna be too caught up in work to do anything else!!!
And in douchebag news, I was following the "40 Days of Lent Bible" reading plan and I started on Ash Wednesday, which was the first day of Lent. And then halfway through, I thought that I'd maybe gone too fast because I was more than halfway through the 40 days (you can see which "Day" you are on) so... I slowed myself down. AND THEN, AND THEN!!! I realised that there were actually MORE THAN 40 days on the plan, and so now Easter has come and gone, and I'm still reading. DOUCHEBAG!!! So I've also extended my fast. Because I"m a douche. I think God split His sides laughing. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
God bless me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment