I was once told I am the most critical person one has ever met. It shocked me at the time, but after some (not much) thought, I agreed wholeheartedly. I am. So here I'm going to rant... just two today, the two that I think are absolutely inexcusable.
1. BC Magazine - Star Street reviews: can't remember the restaurant, but it was a place serving desserts, and the damned review said deserts, deserts and more deserts. DOOD man. Are there even copyeditors anymore? And the ridiculous thing? The rest of the article spelled desserts as it should be spelled. Does no one notice the difference?
2. ATV News - there's a new sports reporter, and her copy was bad. I don't know who writes her copy, whether she does it herself, or has someone else do it... but does no one proofread it? Does she herself not proof it? Scores and celebrities? You mean scores of celebrities, no? And the Beckhams hosted a previous bash before the 1992 World Cup?? There was no 1992 World Cup and anyway, they were far too young to have hosted such a humungous party back then. That was way before the Spice Girls even. Dood.
I have such low tolerance sometimes....
God bless.
Monday, 22 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment