Saturday, 20 May 2006

TV overdrive.

When I have access to TV, I have chosen ATV's news over TVB's news for a while now - I think it all started when Belinda became a reporter at ATV and I'd try to catch her there cos... I don't know. I thought it was cool by association?! Wahahaha. Anyway. Now that there is a Diane To, ATV News I have been watching ATV regularly for the past two days. Now that the film is over, I will continue to watch regularly. If I remember correctly, they have to wear Viola suits (well, back in Bel's day) and my sister spruced hers up today with a gorgeously exaggerated oversize skittles necklace. I promise you, it stood out.

Anyhoo. After David Letterman and the onslaught of China news read by Beijing anchors (ie. I have no idea what they are saying), the remote control was looked for, found and the channel changed to TVB Pearl. In time for me to catch the end of TVB's late news... and see a trailer-type thing for The Pearl Report... and see John Snelgrove and some of my Viney friends on TV. So I was looking forward to the programme... and then at the end of the trailer thing: This Sunday at 6:55pm. Hai. So how?! Can I just download the sermon from podcast so that I can watch TV? But isn't that a bit pathetic?!

Hm. There's a boat/junk trip this coming Monday for the crew of the film. I'm coming down with I-don't-know-what (fever, sore throat, achiness all over - flu maybe? But I'm not sniffly... thank God) and the weather report at the end of TVB's news report said rain on Monday. Hm.

Okay. I guess I should sleep. I have no VCR so recording The Pearl Report is not an option. Maybe The Vine will record it and broadcast it wahahahahaha... Grrr. How annoying.

Good night. God bless :D

1 comment:

annong said...

Would you be able to show me video of Diane reporting? Wow impacting HK with her sense of style!!!! so cool! and what's with the Vine being on the Pearl Report? I want to see it too!