Monday, 15 May 2006

Last couple of days.

I think I am getting old. It's very strange. I never used to worry, ever. But last week, I was beginning to worry about whether I'd hear about any other movies, whether I'd be offered a job blahblah. And every time I caught myself worrying, I'd remind myself that God feeds the birds and clothes them. Anyhoo. God's answer to me is this: three films coming with potential job offer for me, all in the space of two days. Although having said that, most films are all talk little or no action, but hey. Never forget the amazing awesomeness of God.

So we're onto the last few days of shooting this particular movie. The director - and also financial provider - is a German guy who is unbelievably wealthy. He lives in Singapore, has a Singaporean girlfriend who wants to be a singer/actress and therefore he puts her in his movie, gets her to sing the title track of the movie and pays to get music videos done of the song which has two versions: Chinese & English. I should google her. Maybe she's quite well-known in Singa... He has a film school in Cebu and runs a film production company that's based there, and some of the crew working on this movie are actually Cebu-ians. They are a constant reminder to me of the Cebu missions trips. Not that I ever went on one...

The man has also bought a piece of land bang in the middle of Causeway Bay - it's actually the old parking space on Yiu Wa Street... We drove past it one day enroute to the Shama (where the cast and crew are staying) and there were two cars parked on it. He almost jumped out of the van we were travelling in. And there he was, ranting and raving in the van until we got back to the Shama. I'm pretty sure he headed straight back for that area... hahahahaha.

Anyway. After the sixteen-hour work day, I managed to fall sick immediately and was sniffling my way through the yesterday. I start work at 6pm today and will finish at 5:30 in the morning... I will work roughly the same time tomorrow, and then we have a day shoot and then that's the end. I've heard rumours of da-ing the been lo (hotpot) after we picture wrap, and more rumours of karaoke after the been lo, but I'm not even sure whether I'll still be on my feet hahahaha. And if I start the next movie on Friday then I really don't think I can party on... Oh well.

The worship band yesterday were darn good. They all seemed to be kids. I don't know where they came from. Their drummer was good hahaha. Anyhoo.

Khalil's new song has been plugged for a while already. I still haven't heard it because I haven't had time to listen to the darn radio. I am getting calls to go out or go karaoke and I expect people to understand that while I'm working I have zero zilch zip time to go out but they don't. I can get so anti-social when I'm working. Seriously.

Okay. I think I might nap for a few hours before I go to work.

God bless :D

3 comments:

Derek said...

FYI, they were the teen band from a youth group called ignite. they were kids. :P

and now you know. God bless~!

crif said...

OLD?????? what the?????

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. old is relative and also a state of mind babe...