Wednesday, 21 March 2007

And again.

I wanna go home :( It's been a month, only, and I wanna go home. This is not good.

Can't access blogspot anymore :( I suppose it was a bonus that I managed to access it for a month before being blocked off!! *sigh* Ah well... can someone please copy and paste new posts on LittleMissDrinkalot's blog for me?!! *sigh* I'm gonna miss reading her posts!!!

Anyhobo. Perhaps it'll (blogspot'll) be okay again at some point. But for the past three days blogspot has been inaccessible *sigh*

Did I mention that I wanna go home? Maybe I just had a bad day/week today. I'm SO not a patient person. How does one train oneself to become a patienter person? Why do I always get snappy when people don't work/think at my pace? No one snaps at me when I'm slow... what right do I have to snap at others. GAH. GAAAAH.

Perhaps, as always, sleep is the best remedy.

God bless.

No comments: