Guess what! I can access blogspot again! Yays!!! After posting I gotta go to tag-board and get all that spam off mah board. Dang!

Isn't this place beautiful sometimes... :)
Having promised myself never to buy pirated films - hey, I work in the biz right - I went and bought the first few films ever last week haha. I've always only ever bought TV shows (cos the originals are so bloody expensive) (here's a comparison: it's approx HK$850 for one season of La Femme Nikita at HMV in HK; it's ¥180 for three seasons of the same series here... I'm sorry but...) (I'd buy Blackadder if they had it, but nope. They do have House tho! And darn, no Heroes...)
Anyway, I digress. So over the weekend, I saw Marie Antoinette, Dreamgirls, An Inconvenient Truth (that only worked for half an hour though darn it), Running with Scissors, Little Miss Sunshine and Painted Veil. Man, I need to update my Friendster. We're actually have a book/mag + DVD share corner where people contribute stuff they've read/watched that others can borrow. So far, I've contributed five mags and Scissors (which is one of the most dysfunctional films ever - Annette Bening kicks BUTT tho).
I'm next on the long line of people waiting to see 300 but I also have Pursuit of Happyness, The Departed, Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Haunted Mansion and Happy Birthday to watch so I'm not stressed. Quite a few people have told me to watch The Life Aquatic so I'm looking forward to looking for that :)
I'm also currently reading this month's edition of Wallpaper, and I'm looking forward to many more magazines coming over from Shanghai. I've finished Tenderwire which was so interesting I actually finished it in four hours. I've also got with me here two Neil Gaiman books, Kafka on the Shore (which I think I've read half but can't remember so I'm gonna have to start again) and Eragon. Am I here for work or play?! Ha! But well I have no friends here and it's super boring so I have no life either so it's all about music, DVDs, books and mags. And I'm SO DARN LUCKY THAT...
I have my NDS!!! :D Yay!!! I just won my first gold star in Mario Kart which I'm practising hard before I have to race against other people *eyes widen in scary anticipation* I'm gonna suck so bad because even tho I'm practising, I really suck at these games hahahahaaa... Here's my gold star (fuzzy because my phone doesn't know how to take close up pictures) and Marau and GwaaiSaau looking on proudly :D
Anyhoo. I should go and sleep now. It's been tough getting up this week...
ZysShu!
God bless :D



No comments:
Post a Comment