
Dear ShuShu,
I think I should stop using the word 'still'... cos I'm only a week and a bit into working here and I'm already using the word 'still'. What will happen when I've been here for three months... six months... what word can I use then?!?!
ShuShu I'm so DUH. I bought the spicy type of cup noodles -.-" But I'm starving so I have to eat it cos otherwise I'll continue to starve *eyes roll* But I did buy that Wang Lao Ji and WongWong biscuit balls... -.-" MWAAHAHAHAHAHAAA... I don't know what they are called. Never mind. You can see in the picture lah.

So I went to buy stuff for the office AGAIN today. It's not so bad when the sun's out and the sun was out in full blast today :D It says it's 18 degrees during the day time but it honestly felt more like 26 or 27. I was wearing short sleeved t-shirt and still felt the heat *shakes head* Anyhoo. I had to buy speakers... and so I also bought some for myself :D so now I can listen to my music full blast!!! YAY! I hope the art director doesn't get too mad at me for being too loud.
Oh and guess what I saw on my way... a church :) heh. It's Sunday tomorrow. Will you go to church for me?

God bless. Zys.

1 comment:
are they shui po beng (water float biscuits) ?!?! they look too small for it though. miss you. quila's leaving huge saliva spots from licking her toe. hee, gross! will give her smoochies from you. x
Post a Comment