Thursday, 22 March 2007

You have to learn to say NO!

Dear ShuShu,

I'm pretty sure of tough times ahead. Just today I wanted to quit -.-" more than once. Anyway... as of... sometime last year, I decided to stop doing things my way and to do things God's way, so I guess it's not up to me whether or not I quit. Dear God, please will you let me get fired...?!!!

It's not so bad. I guess I'm just feeling crappy because I'm underpaid and undertitled *sigh* And I suppose in my rush to get away from the previous job, I just kinda clambered on board this one without really stopping to think. Ah well. Consequences.

What's awful is that for some reason, in the past year, I've grown to value pay and all that CRAP. It's a prestige issue. Am I using the right word here? Anyway. It's like I hate the fact that I'm being paid the leastest out of the whole Hong Kong crew. I hate the fact that I'm called a secretary but I actually have to do Assistant Production Coordinator stuff. If I'm a secretary, treat me like a sec! Don't give me all these responsibilities and stuff. It's not me who should do it. But then, there's no one else who can do it because I'm the highest ranking bilingual person in the office besides my Ah Jie. And she has far too much on her plate. GAAAH.

So I complained to several people today and now I'm going to write them official apology emails. Because I should be cranky at myself and myself only for being so stupid as to say yes to this position. I also am going to stick up pieces of paper around my workstation to remind me to Change my flipping attitude!!!!!!!

Anyhoo. ShuZys.

God bless me. And God bless you. And God bless the Vine Band who I won't be able to see tomorrow night :( *sigh*

No comments: