Monday, 12 March 2007

Dear Jane ROCKS!

Dear ShuShu... and everyone else :D

I should've posted this up way back when they finally got the site running... but anyway here's DEAR JANE'S MYSPACE SITE!

(Sorry I had to rehash an old pic of them... I don't have any new pics. How pathetic hahaha)

If there's one song you should listen to it's Rookie, I LOVE it :D And they put up the whole song there mwahahahaaa. The guitar solo is courtesy of Mr. Paul Wong (of Beyond fame). It's very Ah Paul. Hahahaha. I chuckled the first couple times I heard it. It's just very Ah Paul hahaha.

They didn't put up any of their English songs... but Sofa was originally an English song called "Impossible" and I guess because English is my first language so I prefer the English version. Ah well.

GO DEAR JANE :D

ZysShu.

God bless Dear Jane!

No comments: