I am sick. It always happens when I return to Hong Kong after a prolonged period away. It's the weather and the cats and the dust in my house... I hate cats. In the words of Felice Bee, the cats are killing me.
The first day back I went to the supermarket and bought tonnes of food to last me through the week. Food and drink. And of course, six days later, it's all gone. GONE GONE GONE. And I am sick and unwilling to leave my house because I have to walk uphill and I am not sure that that will not kill me. HMPH. Maybe I should order food by fone. HEEEEEEY. Food by fone!
Oddly enough I woke up quite early this morning. To the point where I was actually shocked and had to make myself go back to bed in order not to make it seem so obscene. I managed to make myself sleep for another three hours or so and then got up at the still obscene hour of ten something. UGH. And then finally I crawled out of under the covers at eleven something to sit in front of the telly to watch the first complete season of Will & Grace - specials and featurettes included.
For someone who has never ever seen Will & Grace, I must say I am so late. I should so have seen it all those years ago when it first came out. I love it. I love it I love it I love it. And I totally understand why all my friends told me that I have to see it. I am dying of laughter here, and I am so sick that I really shouldn't laugh. Hmph.
Sitting here watching the last disc of the first season... honestly, I am already thinking about how I can possibly afford getting the third season and the fourth season and the fifth season... hm.
Okay. I need to find the food by fone menu. And I need a dentist. And I really wish that I could find out my schedule so that I can frigging make it to Shanghai. Dood. I hope my boss will let me go Monday. And come back Thursday. Do you think that is even possible? He was the one who said I could go... although I suppose... I should have confirmed with him again... but... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Does anyone have a dentist s/he can recommend? And no, I don't have dental so hopefully it won't burn too big a hole in mah pocket.
God bless. I'm off to look for food and put in the first disc of season two of Will & beautiful Grace :) I miss Renee already!!!
Saturday, 23 July 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment