Uh oh. All I do is go downstairs to get some green tea - but the store was out of green tea. So I pick up to Minute Maid OJs and head back up. And I completely forgot his Coke. And he is in such a strop, and it took me forever to realize why he was in a strop... and now that I understand. I'm so DUH. Hmph.
The plane was delayed by about two hours today. Madness. Bad weather in Shanghai. I have so brought the wrong clothes. I brought vesty strappy tops. Um. Ahem. It's raining and thunderstorming here. And I only have one pair of shoes. Hai. What happened to my usual careful planning and weather checking? I have no idea.
Hm. Felice is coming to Hong Kong on Tuesday because I arrive in Hong Kong Monday night. She's probably the only person on the set who has become a real friend. So from the last movie I got myself a boyfriend and on this movie I get a new friend. Hm. What is it about the other 200 people we work with that don't become friends I wonder. How hard is it to actually make friends with someone and keep in touch after the movie has ended?
Darn it man. My sense of humour is going. Or rather, I find things funny but don't laugh as loud anymore. Or maybe I just laugh loud at weird things. As opposed to I dunno, obviously funny things? Oh dear. I think I'm losing it.
Must go and find the boyfriend. Think he's decided to um... ignore me or close to it. Argh! It's my first night here!! Darn it.
Had really good food here though already. I love Shanghai.
God bless.
Friday, 29 July 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment