Sunday, 17 July 2005

Home.

I walked into my flat this afternoon at 4:30 to the smell of cats. I looked into my flat, thinking when did it become so small... I felt like I was looking into someone else's flat. Honestly.

Perhaps I am at the point in time when I need my own space. I can't imagine what it will be like when I move to Shanghai and live and work with the same person. Ugh. Bit much, no? And still it seems so unreal, that I am contemplating this move to Shanghai, because that means when I come back to Hong Kong, I won't have my own place to stay anymore. It will mean hotel or friend or my parents' place. It's just weird.

Having had a good night out with Tim, I came home to find the place not so bad. I should shower and sleep seeing as I am working tomorrow morning, but for now, I'm enjoying good music and internet access and reading people's blogs. Man, I've been blog-deprived for the past three months. Honestly. I wish China wouldn't censor blogspot. Hai.

I'm thinking about whether or not I should go to church tomorrow. It's the only chance I can think of to see Renee before she goes, but I'll need to be out of there in about half an hour. And I have heard that morning service is so full that there are barely seats. I don't want to have to squeeze out halfway through. Excuses excuses.

Sitting here typing into my PowerBook and looking at my two suitcases which I refuse to unpack because there is absolutely no place to put my stuff. I can't imagine what will happen when my flattie and his girlfriend get back tomorrow. More suitcases is all I can think of. I am not looking forward to that. I like my own space. I LIKE MY OWN SPACE. I've been too spoilt.

Okay. Shower and sleep.

God bless :)

No comments: