Oh shiznuts. It's midnight?! I should sleep.
I think I had heatstroke today. I had a massive headache and felt faint and wanted to puke. Ughness. It was not nice. So I bummed some pocari off the hairstylist - who is an amazing person and probably the best film hairstylist we have in Hong Kong - downed it, and then went to pass out under a tent. Passing out was funny. My head was on a table resting on my arms, and I just seriously passed out for about 40 minutes. Got up feeling really hungry and then my boss was looking for food, so I went out to buy some. And then despite the massive headache, I felt much better.
I have discovered that the weather reports always show under 40 degrees in China because above that it's too hot to work - or something like that. Thus the weather report showing temperature is not always accurate. We have our own thermometers and therefore we know for sure it's over 40. UGHNESS. It's too hot to shoot in summer and too cold to shoot in winter and too wet to shoot in spring. Wahahahahaha...
I need to sit down with the producer and ask about my future. Will I be following my boss to the States to do post-production or will I be free to go to Shanghai. I don't mind either... though the latter will cause less trouble. I have to find a place to move my stuff if I do post because my flattie and I have decided to go our separate ways. ARGH. I wonder if my boss will let me move my stuff to Shanghai and then go and continue working for him.
Okay. I must sleep or else I will die tomorrow.
Good night. God bless.
Monday, 4 July 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment